API Basics teaches you the Cortex fundamentals that you need to know in order to start building client applications.
In this section:
- Resources - Describes the basic details a Cortex resource, what it is and how it works.
- Request Methods - Describes the request methods, GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, that Cortex supports.
- Request Entry Points - Describes the request entry points, which are the starting points for retrieving links to other resources.
- JSON Format - Details the basic layout of a Cortex JSON object.
- URI Standards - Describes a breakdown of the anatomy of a standard Cortex URI.
- Links - Describes an overview of Cortex hypermedia links, their components, and how they work.
- Zoom - Describes the basics of Zoom, a fundamental tool that can reduce the number of request required to retrieve shopper data from Cortex.