- Make sure your server is running.
- With the command prompt, enter the following command to start JConsole:
jconsoleYou should now see this window:Note:
To target a specific application, enter the following command:
- Specify your production server's process and click Connect.
- If your production server is on your local machine, select the class name corresponding to your server.
- If your production server is in a remote location, enter the appropriate
information under Remote Process.Note:
You are required to provide a Username and Password for remote access.