Account Management API is now deprecated and we recommend that you use Account Management functionality built into Elastic Path Commerce 8.2 and later.
When you create an organization, the Account Management service creates a default root division. The name of the organization and the root division must be the same. If you update the name of the organization, the name of the root division is updated automatically.
You can add more divisions depending on the organization structure and requirement.
- In the left pane in the Account Management home page, click Organizations
- In the list, click an organization
- Click the Divisions tab
- All divisions within the organization are listed
- Select the division
- Click Add Division
- In the Add Division window, enter the required fields
- For more information , see the Divisions Tab Field Descriptions
- Click Next
- Review the settings and click Save