Account Management API is now deprecated and we recommend that you use Account Management functionality built into Elastic Path Commerce 8.2 and later.
Elastic Path Account Management
1.0.0 is deprecated and will not be supported after April 2019. Elastic Path does not provide any security patches, quality fixes, or documentation updates for this version.
Use a later version to maintain performance and security. Note that you cannot upgrade
1.0.0 to a later version.
Elastic Path released Elastic Path Account Management, version 1.0.0, on January 30, 2019.
Create organizational models and accounts for your B2B customers
- Enables seller organizations to create and manage commerce accounts for buyer organizations
- Supports modeling and creating the divisional structure for corporate accounts to accommodate the desired accounting and commerce processes
- Provides buyer organizations with account and management tools to meet business requirements
- Supports easy integration with the rest of the e-commerce system
Assign purchasers to shop on behalf of their organizations
- Enables seller organization to add associates and grant them authority to purchase on behalf of their Organization’s divisions
Customize price lists at the organizational and the divisional level
- Enables every buyer organization to establish specific pricing depending on contract agreements, initial negotiations, or initial terms and conditions in B2B transactions
- Provides the ability to establish customized price lists for the entire buyer organization or at divisional level in the organization