The programming guide provides detailed information on key Cortex features and how to customize and extend them.
In this guide:
- Resource Classes and Annotations - Provides an overview of the essential Cortex classes and annotations for building new resources.
- Logging - Describes the Cortex logging framework and common customizations.
- Cortex Web Application POMs - Provides an overview of the Cortex web application POMs structure.
- API and Core Terminology Differences - Lists some of the key terminology differences between Cortex and Commerce Engine.
- Cortex Implementation Patterns - Describes the common Cortex coding patterns that you can use to help solve your implementation requirements.
- Adding third party jars to Cortex API - Describes how to add third party jars as OSGi dependencies to Cortex.
- Override a Resource Integration with an OSGi Fragment - Describes how to create an OSGi bundle fragment to override functionality within a Commerce Engine resource integration.