The seller administrators uses the Account Management user interface to create accounts and add associates. The fields and icons that a seller administrator can use are:
- Accounts: Lists all configured accounts
- locale: Specifies the selected locale for the user interface.
- Add Account: Provides an option to add new account.
- User: Provides the initials of the seller administrator logged in to the system.
- Search bar: Enables searching for a specific buyer organization with the name of the organization.
- Account name: Lists the name of all accounts in the selected account.
- Add Sub-account: Provides an option to add an account within the selected account.
- Commerce Manager: Redirects to the Elastic Path Commerce Manager web application to configure customer segments and price list assignments for the buyer organizations as required.
- Account Settings: Provides an option to update the account configuration.