Elastic Path released Elastic Path Account Management, version 2.0.0, on April 18, 2019.
Create organizational hierarchy and accounts structure for buyer organizations and group accounts
- Enables seller organizations to create and manage commerce accounts for buyer organizations and group accounts
- Supports modelling and creating the account structure to accommodate the required accounting and commerce processes
- Supports modelling of the account structure for group accounts to perform group buying
- Provides buyer organizations with account and sub-accounts to meet the business requirements depending on the departments, divisions, and stores
- Supports easy integration with the rest of the e-commerce system
Assign purchasers to shop on behalf of their accounts
Enables seller organization to add associates or family members and grant them authority to purchase on behalf of the accounts to which associates are assigned.
4.7.3.Final is upgraded to
4.8.3.Final. For more information, see the keycloak website.