Account Management API is now deprecated and we recommend that you use Account Management functionality built into Elastic Path Commerce 8.2 and later.
- In the Account Management home page, click Accounts.
All top-level accounts configured for the buyer organizations appear.
- To change the settings of an account, click the account name.
- In the top right of the window, Click Account Settings.
- Update the following settings as required:
- External Id
- Legal Name
- Registration Number
- In the Status field, select one of the following:
- DISABLED - Restricts associates from viewing or shopping on behalf of the account. Associates assigned to a disabled account can not view or shop on behalf that account from the storefront.
- ENABLED - Provides an associate assigned to the account the access to the seller organization site.
- Click Save.
For more information about the settings, see the Account Settings Tab Field Descriptions section.