Account Management API is now deprecated and we recommend that you use Account Management functionality built into Elastic Path Commerce 8.2 and later.
The seller administrators uses the Account Management user interface to create accounts and add associates. The fields and icons that a seller administrator can use are:
- Accounts: Lists all configured accounts
- locale: Specifies the selected locale for the user interface.
- Add Account: Provides an option to add new account.
- User: Provides the initials of the seller administrator logged in to the system.
- Search bar: Enables searching for a specific buyer organization with the name of the organization.
- Account name: Lists the name of all accounts in the selected account.
- Add Sub-account: Provides an option to add an account within the selected account.
- Commerce Manager: Redirects to the Elastic Path Commerce Manager web application to configure customer segments and price list assignments for the buyer organizations as required.
- Account Settings: Provides an option to update the account configuration.