Account Management API is now deprecated and we recommend that you use Account Management functionality built into Elastic Path Commerce 8.2 and later.
- In the Account Management home page, click Accounts.
All top-level accounts configured for the buyer organizations appear.
- To change the settings of an account, click the account name.
- In the top right of the window, Click Account Settings.
- Update the following settings as required:
- External Id
- Legal Name
- Registration Number
- In the Status field, select one of the following:
- DISABLED: Provides an associate assigned to the account the access to the seller organization site.
- ENABLED: Restricts all associates assigned to the account from accessing the seller organization site.
- Click Save.
Account Settings Tab Field Descriptions
|Specifies the name of the account.
|Specifies an ID from any external system, such as, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, of the account.
|Specifies the registered legal name for the account, if any.
|Specifies the corporate registration number with which the company is incorporated.
|Specifies whether the associates assigned to the account can access the seller organization site.