Account Management Service for React PWA Reference Storefront
The React PWA (Progressive Web App) Reference Storefront uses the Account Management service to authenticate any B2B Commerce shopping flows.
For more information about the
b2b configurations in the
src/ep.config.json file, see Configuration Parameter Descriptions.
Ensure that the following parameters are configured as required:
cortexApi.scope: The store or organization name used by the buyer organization divisions for your store
cortexApi.pathForProxy: The location of the Cortex instance used for B2B Commerce shopping flows
With the B2B configuration in the React PWA Reference Storefront, the storefront displays the new user interface components and provides B2B shopping features, such as:
- Quick Order
- Bulk Order
- Barcode Scanner
- Login through Account Management
- B2B Shopping flow with Account selection
- SKU display in Product Display Pages
- Multiple Carts
- Buyer Administrator Changing Settings
Barcode Scanner Setup
About this task
To enable the barcode scanner feature to locate products, ensure products/SKUs have a corresponding UPC (Universal Product Code) added to their attributes.
- In Commerce Manager, ensure products and SKUs have a corresponding UPC (Universal Product Code) added as an attribute. You must create an attribute for UPCs. You can set the attribute name or key to suit your environment. The attribute is used to set and display the UPC with the product or SKUs. For more information about setting attributes, see Elastic Path Commerce Manager Available Attributes and Assigned Attributes.
- In the B2B React PWA Reference Storefront, navigate to the Quick Order/Bulk Order component from the header.
- Launch the barcode scanner by clicking "Scan Barcode".
- When a barcode is scanned successfully and matched with a product or SKU using a UPC, the resulting code is populated into a field in the Quick Order form.