You can have one or more stores associated with your account. When you create a store, you are the store owner.
Create a store
- From the Dashboard, click Create new store.
- Enter a name for the store.
- Select the store. The store Home page opens.
- Optionally, invite your colleagues to collaborate.
Manage a store from the Dashboard
From the Dashboard, you can perform the following tasks:
- Switch between stores.
- Add or delete products.
- Organize products into catalogs, brands, and categories.
- Manage project settings, such as currency, payment method, etc.
- Manage your inventory.
- Assign and manage promotions.
- Add and manage Flows (custom data).
- Add and manage integrations.
Manage a store with the API
You and your team members are automatically assigned API keys for a store. The store ID is the same for everyone, but each team member has a unique client ID and client secret. You require your API keys to make a request to an API.
Never share your client secret or use it client side.
Some store functionality is available only through an API. For more information about what you can do with the APIs, see the API Reference.
Try out the API
- From the Home page, scroll down to find your API keys for the store.
- To try out the API, see Your First API Request.