You can get started quickly with Elastic Path Commerce Cloud by taking advantage of a Commerce Cloud reference experience store, or you can create your own storefront.
View and interact with the reference experiences stores live at the following locations:
- Elastic Path Commerce Cloud React reference storefront
- Gatsby reference experience store
- Shopkit reference experience in a web page
To start developing your own content from one of the reference experience stores, follow the instructions:
Refer to the following repositories for reference experience components:
- EPCC React PWA reference storefront & React component library
- Catalog syndication utilities
- Moltin request
- Gatsby store
- Gatsby source plugin
- Composable Commerce example
To learn more about developing your store experiences, sign up for the Elastic Path education site.