The Dashboard (also known as Commerce Manager dashboard) is a web-based user interface to manage your store.
From the Dashboard, any user can:
- Create, edit, and delete products.
- Create, edit, and delete brands, collections, and categories.
- Link products with brands, collections, and categories, as well as files and variations.
- Set products as live or draft.
- Create and manage child products using variations, modifiers, and options.
- Manage product inventory.
- Manage orders.
- Create, edit, and delete customers.
- Manage files.
- Create, edit, and delete flows and fields.
- Create and manage promotions and promotion codes.
- Change site settings, including currency, payment gateways, and other integrations.
- Manage authentication.
Store owners can also:
- Create a new store.
- Manage teams.
You can have one or more stores associated with your account. When you create a store, you are the store owner.
Create a store
- From the Your Stores page of the Dashboard, click Create new store.
- Enter a name for the store.
- Select the store. The store Home page opens.
- Optionally, invite your colleagues to collaborate. See Settings.
For more information about how Commerce Cloud works, see Key Concepts.
For developer procedures, see Developer Guide.
For detailed explanation of API calls and returned data, see API Reference.
For the Dashboard course in the learning center, see Elastic Path Commerce Cloud Administrator (requires login).