Commerce Manager is a web-based user interface to manage your store. In Commerce Manager, a user depending on their role within the store can do some or all of the following:
- Create, edit, and delete products.
- Create, edit, and delete brands, collections, and categories.
- Link products with brands, collections, and categories, files, and variations.
- Set product status as live or draft.
- Create and manage child products using variations, modifiers, and options.
- Manage product inventory.
- Manage orders.
- Create, edit, and delete customers.
- Manage files.
- Create, edit, and delete flows and fields.
- Create and manage promotions and promotion codes.
- Change site settings, including currency, payment gateways, and other integrations.
- Manage authentication.
- Create a new store.
- Manage teams.
You can have one or more stores associated with your account.